If you are rose-aphobic this is going to be a tough week. Then there'll be a bit of a break as the first flush fades, and respite for a few more weeks, maybe three, while the next wave gathers strength.Thursday, May 28, 2009
Rose-arama continues
If you are rose-aphobic this is going to be a tough week. Then there'll be a bit of a break as the first flush fades, and respite for a few more weeks, maybe three, while the next wave gathers strength.
Labels:
66 Square Feet: the terrace,
Flora
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Ahh, I see you've the droplets too.
ReplyDeleteSo, right back at you.
I'm done with the rain now, too. At least for two days.
Somewhere in this garden, there must be a space for New Dawn -beautiful with the little sprinkles
ReplyDeletewonderful droplets on the petals!
ReplyDeleteFrank - that wasn't rain...still waiting here.
ReplyDeleteHen! On the fence for beggluh proofing! - they don't repeat though, even though the books say they do.
QC, yes I loved the droplets.
Stunning rain drops, so much like dew, a very rare sight... Beautiful shots! :-)
ReplyDelete