Saturday, May 23, 2009

Liz Christy climbing roses



Snow White and Rose Red was one of my favourite stories when I was little. Two sisters, roses, a forest, and a bear.


Also on the fence, a climbing Peace, and inside the garden, a massive Graham Thomas, about 5 feet tall, laden with heavy blooms.

3 comments:

  1. I love the red climbing roses! You are so lucky to have so many beautiful public gardens where you live.

    Keli'i

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying your blog so much, especially the entries about public gardens. I also love reading the Project for Public Spaces website and the NYC.gov website with its section on public spaces. Also the Municipal Arts Society website. I don't live in NYC, but I love visiting and seeking out public spaces. I also like your entries about your private terrace, too! So many blogs about NYC seem so exclusive, insider-only. Yours is so welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keli'i - NYC is greener than one (including myself) think/s. But you do have to look for it!

    Thank you David - helpful feedback...I must go out and photograph more soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please use the Name option when leaving comments. Anonymous comments may not be published. Comments on posts more than two days are moderated for spam.