One woman, 12 seasons, and an appetite for plants
love the luggage garden!
'Container' gardening at its best!
I saw a hanging garden in London. Old handbags nailed onto a wall, filled with soil and plants. Amazing.
What's not to love here?
Mobile pick up truck gardening? Nice!Oh, thanks for telling me about Liberty Sunset. I finally went and it's AH-Mazing!http://nycgardening.blogspot.com/2010/09/red-hook-adventure.html
Oh I loved those. It's been years, always at the same corner. Oh...Brooklyn, just when I thought I was getting over it.love Cons
The truck farm! I love it!
Please use the Name option when leaving comments. Anonymous comments may not be published. Comments on posts more than two days are moderated for spam.
love the luggage garden!
ReplyDelete'Container' gardening at its best!
ReplyDeleteI saw a hanging garden in London. Old handbags nailed onto a wall, filled with soil and plants. Amazing.
ReplyDeleteWhat's not to love here?
ReplyDeleteMobile pick up truck gardening? Nice!
ReplyDeleteOh, thanks for telling me about Liberty Sunset. I finally went and it's AH-Mazing!
http://nycgardening.blogspot.com/2010/09/red-hook-adventure.html
Oh I loved those. It's been years, always at the same corner. Oh...Brooklyn, just when I thought I was getting over it.love Cons
ReplyDeleteThe truck farm! I love it!
ReplyDelete