Beautiful skies and gorgeous terrace. And i like how the Felcos are symbolically laid out all by themselves on the table..."these are what wrought this place," they are saying.
Beence - I like seing it from the top, even if it invloves some acronatics through the trapdoor...
m.heart - from close up it does not quite withstand the scrutiny
:-)
Dinahmow - the panther gets nervous wehn I'm on the roof, and usually hides in the apartment. Also, I think he's having a midlife crisis. I think we may soon see an orange sports car.
Gigi - yes, gaura, nice stuff. And thank you!
Paula - the felcos actually made me mad when I saw them, I thought Ugh! They're messing up my picture! Hence the more recent non felco-d one :-) But I like the way you put it...thank you.
Hi Ellen! I hoep the other 'above' shots sufficed. I got competition nerves!
Please use the Name option when leaving comments. Anonymous comments may not be published. Comments on posts more than two days are moderated for spam.
The terrace seen from the air looks like a world of its own... Pretty, lush and almost self-sustaining...
ReplyDeleteThe terrace is gorgeous! I love seeing it from above like that, I had no idea it was quite so full of life.
ReplyDeleteEnlarging the last photo gives us 'voyeurs' a good in-depth look at how things are growing up there. That fig!No sign of the panther in that jungle...
ReplyDeleteIs that gaura in the left corner? I love how it's just growing with abandon. Your terrace is absolutely lovely.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful skies and gorgeous terrace. And i like how the Felcos are symbolically laid out all by themselves on the table..."these are what wrought this place," they are saying.
ReplyDeleteMarie, I think one of the last two photos on this post would be a good 3rd photo for our contest. Just my unsolicited opinion...
ReplyDeleteBeence - I like seing it from the top, even if it invloves some acronatics through the trapdoor...
ReplyDeletem.heart - from close up it does not quite withstand the scrutiny
:-)
Dinahmow - the panther gets nervous wehn I'm on the roof, and usually hides in the apartment. Also, I think he's having a midlife crisis. I think we may soon see an orange sports car.
Gigi - yes, gaura, nice stuff. And thank you!
Paula - the felcos actually made me mad when I saw them, I thought Ugh! They're messing up my picture! Hence the more recent non felco-d one :-) But I like the way you put it...thank you.
Hi Ellen! I hoep the other 'above' shots sufficed. I got competition nerves!