Friday, June 24, 2011

ShelterPop Gardening


Stewartia pseudocamellia

Rather than reposting a link to each as it appears, all my twice-weekly gardening pieces for ShelterPop can be seen here.

Once a week I post a super-short Plant of the Week, choosing something seasonally relevant - edible, ornamental, native or exotic - and every other week I alternate Green Spotlight, a short assessment of garden or planting that has caught my eye, with Growing Curiosity, where I interview gardeners local or foreign, big and small. For this last one I will always write a companion post on 66 Square Feet, with extra questions and answers for your reading pleasure (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.