I'll bet you are planting some on "the farm". What fun. Saw a really neat fabric "pot" for growing potatoes and wondered if you had tried it. If I can remember where I saw it .... you might want one for next year.
Please use the Name option when leaving comments. Anonymous comments may not be published. Comments on posts more than two days are moderated for spam.
Hi Marie - what were you doing with the sprouting potatoes?
ReplyDeleteI'll bet you are planting some on "the farm". What fun. Saw a really neat fabric "pot" for growing potatoes and wondered if you had tried it. If I can remember where I saw it .... you might want one for next year.
ReplyDeleteI love the color hues in the wine glass....
ReplyDeleteUnknnown - planting them on the roof...
ReplyDeleteHere are last year's spuds:
http://66squarefeet.blogspot.com/2011/07/garden-report-for-early-july.html
webb - you win the cigar :-)Yes, I am looking for those grow bags...
Karen - yes, it was a funny blue evening light...