Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Opening now


The first Alpine strawberry flowers of 2012...the tough little plant came through winter in an eight inch terra cotta pot. The other strawberries are in bloom, too.


I should plant the cucumber seedlings out, soon. I'll wait another week.


The climbing Iceberg has begun to open.


(Tea for two.)


And last night I marched our posse of three into the Lincoln Center for our performance of War Horse only to find that our tickets were for...tonight. Um. Yes. That was me. Head not quite there. It's buzzing with spring things.

5 comments:

  1. At least your tickets weren't for the night before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what G said! Lovely tabletop with rose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You KNOW how absolutely jealous I am. Am sitting here feeling how it feels to be there. Hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let us know how you find Warhorse.

    Those alpine strawberries are great plants. I love the foliage plus the tiny fruits are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.