Friday, April 24, 2009

Pink or pink

The terrace pink is bothering me. For a day I loved it. Then a slight gloss came out, in the sunshine. Yech. The pink is a popular one. It is the pink of Estorbo's ribbon, the pink of the lining of my coat, the pink of my Thai coobook. It's in every magazine, paired with orange, or lime. I need a deeper pink. More bloody, more like the first wall that I painted years ago.

Back to the paintshop.


And it needs to be ready by May 15th, when Constanza will grace the terrace with her fly-by- night presence.

3 comments:

  1. hmmm. I've kept a respectful silence on the pink, but now that you mention it...this one isn't It.
    Instead a warm dirty pink which will cohabit with the orange? Makes me think of liquid amber leaves in the fall...oranges, reds, cerise, russety browns and purply maroons....it's all in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)

    Thank you for biting your tongue. I know it's hard! I'm jealous of your kitchen. Send pictures...

    I just lugged a gallon of the first paint home. Jeepers. $50. You'll have to like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for an evening of la vie en rose.
    cons

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.