Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Picnic under clouds beside some water


Baguette - Tom Cat bakery
Butter - Cabot, Vermont
Eggs - an anonymous organic chicken
Wine - Alsation Pinot blanc
Saucisson - from Sahadi, from San Fransisco
Dip - leftover tuna sauce from vitelllo (pork loin actually) tonnato
Cornichons - Roland brand, my favourite
Radishes - the roof farm

Cheese - now that is a mystery. I have forgotten.

3 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure that I have said it before and I know I will say it again, "You live well."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your picnic shots, Marie. Downright lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could convince Mitchell that THAT is a meal! He wants MEAT and a couple of veggies and salad. I could eat cheese and French bread with a dab of this or that forever. Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Please use the Name option when leaving comments. Anonymous comments may not be published. Comments on posts more than two days are moderated for spam.