Friday, October 30, 2009

Graffiti in the woods

Can you see it? It's on a supporting wall for the road on the other side of the stream that runs through Woodstock. I have met my match: found graffiti I do not like, even though this made a strenuous attempt to be art. It may have been shroom-fuelled, I don't know. Lots of mosaic blocks of images and colour.

Thanks to everyone who weighed in on the graffiti question, artists, garden designers and home owners alike. I found them thoughtful and thought-provoking.

1 comment:

  1. Not commenting much because I was there, I have been reading and loving your pictures and reporting from the road. Outstanding job. Makes me see it all in a slightly different light, neither better nor worse, just yours. Can't wait for the next trip...

    PS glad to know we for once agree on graffiti... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.