Monday, July 11, 2011

Estorbo, king of cats


A brief tribute to our furry friend, Don Estorbo, without whom our lives would be peaceful, filled with uninterrupted nights of blissfully long sleep, and deeply, deeply boring. Packed into one black cat frame is a Voice, an Attitude, 20 sharp claws, four arms with long reach, jaws with strong teeth, grape-green eyes which melt or pierce you at a glance and super soft fur, whose stroking seems to make everything better

We love you, cat. Despite everything.

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for filling my head with good thoughts for the cat. I will repeat when prompted.

    Love the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, so sweet! I think he loves you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photo. eess special kat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could not have said it better. And you didn't even mention his cattle farming obsession and sudden stealth attacks. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beence - oh, I forgot about his farm as he seems to have been selling his stock and not bringing them home, and well, when was the last stealth attack?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, What a Beautiful Kitty! I think he would love one of my friend Corey Drew's beautiful pet beds. It would look gorgeous in your garden! Check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear, I read the title and thought something terrible had happened!

    I feel much the same about our son.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Estorbo, el rey ... yep, works for me! (They lorb you ... they really do!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoor hoor
    Recognition at last, hey Storbie ?

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.