Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Botany Photo of the Day

I am ridiculously pleased that one of my foraged persimmon pictures was chosen as the University of British Columbia's Botany Photo of the day. I found the UBC's plant forums after visiting Mount Baker and needing some serious help identifying the plants in my pictures. It is a wonderful resource.

You can subscribe to the the Botany Photo of the Day by visiting the upper right hand corner in this link and filling in your email address. A small, daily dose of botanical FYI will be the reward.

3 comments:

  1. That's a great shot, Marie...wish I'd taken it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun to see something of your own on another page... and it is a great shot too!

    must give it a go one day if I take a great photo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Miss Ellen :-)

    BV - just submit pics to their Flickrpool!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.