Friday, September 21, 2012

Breakfast of champions


Breakfast, tomorrow, five years ago. Happy anniversary, Frenchie. The best five years of my life.

Dear Readers: I know, we indulge in many anniversaries.  You may ignore them. Today is the anniversary of our meeting. 

(I wonder where I found the narcissus? A puzzle.)

9 comments:

  1. Same here, bokkie, you took the words right out of my mouth. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know where the narcissus came from, either? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Dervla!

    Jane, I know. Exactly. Spring in the southern hemisphere...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy aniversaire! And many more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Happy Anniverary both :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 years ! pfff... time flies
    joyeux anniversaire !

    (still waiting for the book, I'm very patient, non ?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. (We celebrate our first date too - it's also our wedding anniversary). Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete

Please use the Name option when leaving comments. Anonymous comments may not be published. Comments on posts more than two days are moderated for spam.