Saturday, May 26, 2012

Etoile Violette


...takes flight.

[Boring Blogger news: I have changed the settings for Comments, disabling Anonymous and Name/Urls. This is to see whether it discourages the deluge of foreign spam comments the blog has received in the last two weeks. Blogger is superb at catching them, so 99% of them are not published. But I do receive an email notification every time a comment is left, and I check every single one, which is time consuming. Occasionally they sneak through. Moderating is not an option as it takes as much time and slows everything down, too. So, my apologies - it is inconvenient for some of you, I know, if you do not have a Google account. I hope it is temporary. The alternative is to use word verification again, but I find it very user unfriendly; I hate it. But if people who leave comments prefer it to the current set up, I'll think again.]

5 comments:

  1. AHA! That is one of the clematis varieties I planted 10 years ago. I lost the tag/forgot the name, until your beautiful photos of today. Your garden looks heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHA! That is one of the clematis varieties I planted 10 years ago. I lost the tag/forgot the name, until your beautiful photos of today. Your garden looks heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually, I read your posts on the Northern summer and feel a little sad. But not this summer! The sun finally came out of hiding and England's roses,clematis,peonies...the myriad of beauties are making up for lost time. I am delirious!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.