Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Raisin buns


I have been making buns. And now I'm seeing if the bun dough is good for raisin bread. Realized too late, though, post-kneading that I'd only added one teaspoon of yeast. Should have been a tablespoon. Drat. It is very slow to rise...

I love buns. And raisin bread.

Which is why I signed up for my very first American gym membership, yesterday, after doing a lap of shame around Brooklyn Bridge Park and Cadman Plaza.

Lightning flickered on the street as I signed the contract.

We'll see how that goes.

And I'll report on the bread as soon as I have tasted it.


11.40am - The Report: Dee-licious! Recipe for raisin bread is at 66 Square Feet (the Food).

1 comment:

  1. my favorite! I love a streak of cinnamon in it too.....
    I think I saw the lights flickering from NJ!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please use the Name option when leaving comments. Anonymous comments may not be published. Comments on posts more than two days are moderated for spam.