Wednesday, December 12, 2012

66 Square Feet Calendar



A newsflash. It's the first 66 Square Feet calendar! A 12 month tribute to the loveliness of big seasons in small spaces. It is 11" x 8.5", closed, with a terrace or roof crop picture for each month.

Head on over to the 66 Square Feet store (!) if you would like one for yourself or a gardening friend.

(Check the Zazzle website for various sales promotion codes to type in at checkout)

Then the cat wanted one. Now he has one.

Sigh. I am his slave.

* -  Estorbo and I receive a 10% commission per sale: his goes towards his impressive vet's bills, to pay for his hyperthyroidism treatment, and mine will go towards my plant fund for the terrace.

(For international orders, here's a useful link. You may purchase it from - almost - anywhere in the world.)

10 comments:

  1. Bought the calendar - thanks for sharing. More plants for the terrace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for sharing -- just nabbed a copy and can't wait to see it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I see girly spam!The comment above.

    Of course Storbie wants a calendar! He told me that you had promised him a book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drat I ordered it before I saw the sales promo >:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the calendar! Don't suppose any are winging their way to these shores...? : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah...you removed it.Jill is most definitely not spam. ;-)Will check Zazzle later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two calendars ordered, can't wait to get them. Don't know how you found the time to do 2 calendars and a book. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So proud of you! Two headed my way. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Please use the Name option when leaving comments. Anonymous comments may not be published. Comments on posts more than two days are moderated for spam.