Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Raisin buns


I have been making buns. And now I'm seeing if the bun dough is good for raisin bread. Realized too late, though, post-kneading that I'd only added one teaspoon of yeast. Should have been a tablespoon. Drat. It is very slow to rise...

I love buns. And raisin bread.

Which is why I signed up for my very first American gym membership, yesterday, after doing a lap of shame around Brooklyn Bridge Park and Cadman Plaza.

Lightning flickered on the street as I signed the contract.

We'll see how that goes.

And I'll report on the bread as soon as I have tasted it.


11.40am - The Report: Dee-licious! Recipe for raisin bread is at 66 Square Feet (the Food).

1 comment:

  1. my favorite! I love a streak of cinnamon in it too.....
    I think I saw the lights flickering from NJ!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.