Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hout Bay Dog Party


Where's the ball?

It has been said that I do not like dogs. Dargs, as the cat calls them. It is true that I prefer cats, in general. I like some dogs the way I like some people. I like most cats.

It is also true that I can't throw a ball into the waves for Estorbo to fetch. And these dogs are most obliging and a lot of fun. Maggie chases the ball like a little low slung rocket. Ben the black lab leaps deep into the water to retrieve, and Ted supervises from a safe distance. I don't think Ted has ever picked up a ball.

There will be a separate post about poop-scooping. It warrants one. Another reason I prefer cats.

Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.