Saturday, November 17, 2007

Working Weekend

It starts with an idea...actually it starts with people who have a great deal of money. But inside this curve go about 40 birch trees. I hope. To line a terrace on Crosby Street and help provide cover for His and Hers glass bathrooms.

I drew today, this and all five other terraces for the same project and tomorrow will play with water colours. Except I left them at work so have to trundle in to fetch them. Blegh. But I still got to have breakfast in bed - my favourite weekend pursuit (panettone and a bowl of coffee today).


I would have been really lost without my furry paperweight.


Now I have a spatchcocked chicken under the broiler with delicious-looking sauce accumulating under it from its squeezed lime, chile pepper and salt bath, and I am quite excited. I may even take a picture.

1 comment:

  1. No wisecracks? This is getting boring... ;-)

    No seriously, the place looks great under so much paper - and paperweight.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.