It has been a busy on the terrace and it's not quite over, yet. But these chairs are looking quite inviting, right now. I think I might go and sit on one.
Very inviting! On your recommendation, I am growing an Abraham Darby. Boy, am I fighting blackspot! However, the scent is divine and when I get a good bloom, I cut it and put it in our bedroom. Lisa in Georgia
Please use the Name option when leaving comments. Anonymous comments may not be published. Comments on posts more than two days are moderated for spam.
Looks very inviting!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful spot. I love those chairs, not to mention the soft pink of the roses!
ReplyDeleteVery inviting! On your recommendation, I am growing an Abraham Darby. Boy, am I fighting blackspot! However, the scent is divine and when I get a good bloom, I cut it and put it in our bedroom. Lisa in Georgia
ReplyDeleteNice! like in country side your terrace and in middle of NY!
ReplyDeletehttp://potagerie-in-maastricht.blogspot.nl/