The storms of the weekend, unrealized, seemed to gather last night around 6 to deliver the rain that prompted all the exciting flood warnings of days ago.Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Torn up sky
The storms of the weekend, unrealized, seemed to gather last night around 6 to deliver the rain that prompted all the exciting flood warnings of days ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Love the "Turner-Pink". We are having very odd weather in SW CT, too. Not sure what to make of it. One of my kids is in Indiana and reports that it's 93 and humid. That's not so nice either...
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I do love these pictures.
Last evening I was visiting a friend on Remsen St. I chose to take the promenade on my way over. In the distance, a sherbet glow framed a rain burst visually over the palisade sill, but probably farther west.
ReplyDelete