Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Liquor


Candy is dandy but liquor...

Juneberries from DUMBO, covered in Calvados for...let's see...nine months, make a warm cocktail for chilly evenings on a silver rooftop. Add very cold prosecco.

7 comments:

  1. You should be, son, you should be :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I've just got in from a 14 hour shift in a stifling ER...my tongue feels like the bottom of a parrots cage...and I saw the photo of the drinks and wept...Wept I tell you...wept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes the cockles of my heart warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so yummy! I used to have a sip of prosecco everyday to ward off the office demons. I need to return to that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! My husband and I have a tradition of sharing a bottle of champagne/kava/prosecco on the full moon.

    In the last 8 years I think we've only missed doing this 3 times!

    Sometimes we toss in a few berries - whatever is ripe - but Juneberries from DUMBO soaked in Calvados for 9 months ? That's a whole new frontier. And possibly one that should be added to one of our full moon proseccos.

    ReplyDelete

Please use the Name option when leaving comments. Anonymous comments may not be published. Comments on posts more than two days are moderated for spam.