Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Brooklyn Blogfest

The Brooklyn Blogfest is this Thursday, May 7th.

It's a roomful of bloggers.

Which seems downright odd. If they could each be in a separate room, and talk digitally, maybe.

But getting together to celebrate themselves, is so Walt Whitman (I'm not a fan).

But perhaps that's just because I'd rather carry 20 bags of topsoil up 20 flights of stairs than walk into a roomful of people I don't know.

If you are curious, head on down. I'll be here, blogging.

2 comments:

  1. Eergh. A roomful of bloggers. Considering my own definition of blogging (to Bitch, Lament, Object and Gossip), that promises to be... bleak. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite my quantity of blogging, I
    do have to be at work that day!

    Will the blogging paparazzi be there?

    Oh, bummer. I was hoping everyone would get to know what I really look like.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.