Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gardening on the Edge


I am dying to get to all my camping pictures but must put on the brakes until after next Monday - I've been side-tracked by a talk I'm giving for The Cape Horticultural Society, Gardening on the Edge, about living and gardening in New York, and am updating my presentation: I have a whole year's worth of new pictures and deciding what to throw out is hard!

If you're in the area and morbidly curious, the details are:

Monday the 2nd, 8pm

The Athenaeum

154 Campground Road, New lands

For info call Glenda: 021-531-571



1 comment:

  1. I'm delighted that you're both safely back and am really looking forward to your pictures when you have a chance to put them up. In the meantime, have fun preparing your talk! (it's probably snowing on your roof garden today, as it's snowing here now)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.