Wednesday, August 8, 2007

But That's Not All!

Hm. Egg roll and Txakolina (Spanish white wine)..


Quite a worried Dell. It was her first encounter with the Burger, laced with butter.

And there it is. Dell and I put Wilbur in the freezer to cool off in a jug of water (don't ask); the city really has kind of shut down, so after a spot of tennis against the wall nearby, with the polite 'hood handball guys (they return my ball to me when it strays), I will wend my way to Eric and Mimi's where I will make ajo blanco [this Spanish translation is delightful and completely perplexing...I'll post the proper* recipe tomorrow] the way my Mama* taught me, and they will make Something Else.

I owe them: the 18th century Stone House up the Hudson is mine to design. Well, the garden (Stephen Lee is the architect). Goody. And now I must call the CBC - they want to interview us (Holly, Wood and Vine: apparently we're hip).

4 comments:

  1. So when is the show airing?

    P.S. Ajo Blanco! Hmm, Riquíssimo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, it hasn't even been taped yet! If it gets taped. I taped a short interview for NBC earlier this year and actually enjoyed it, despite the fact that watching it made me cringe.

    The ajo etc. was yummy. I think I must reek of garlic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh come on, it was good. "How many people actually buy $20,000 trees? More than you think!" Well done. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.