Friday, July 6, 2007

Fifteen Candles


Constanza gave a reading at the Chelsea Barnes and Noble ie books for the masses ie she has arrived.


She wore high black heels and jeans and looked yummy.


She read in a serious voice.


I now know that Bogota thinks in shades of grey.


I bought her book and left it in at the restaurant where we drank wine and ate quesadillas.


She told the assembled writers that the passion of my life was a cat called Estorbo.


They were all Spanish-speaking...


She didn't mean it like that, but understood why I was mortifed and knows she owes me.


So she told me a secret at Robin du Bois later.


And in a fit of sharing I told her one, too, and now we are both wide-eyed.


Tomorrow I must find the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.